Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Thirtieth Birthday!












Wow...I am Thirty! The big 30. I have to say it feels really good. The same week I turned 30 I got a promotion at work. WOOHOO. I am now the National Assistant Buyer for Fashion Jewelry. What a dream come true. Really who would have known that in just two and a half short years I would be movin' on up so quickly. Well since I have been with Nordstrom for 10 years, I guess I did put my time in.

What did I get for my big 30 you ask? First I have to say I got BEAUTIFUL flowers from my amazingly wonderful Fiance. He had them sent to my work. Then Chris, our friends and I went out for Happy Hour and dinner. Fabulous time!

On top of all that Chris surprised me and took me to the Woodland Park in Freemont. It was HUGE and such a great time. My favorite part was seeing turtles hump and the bird that pooped on Chris.

Oh and the Birthday weekend does not end there. On Saturday Chris, Nicole, Adam and I drove to Anacortes, WA, about an hour and half north of Seattle. There we met Chris's parents on their boat. It was so beautiful. Lisa and Mike took us to a little island named Hope. We went on a hike around the island, but oops we lost the trail. It felt like an hour before we got ourselves out of the fallen trees and bugs. Thank god for Adam saving the day.

Before we went on this hike we dropped a crab pot hoping to get dinner for later. And guess what we got 7 Large Male crabs! YUMMY. They where so tasty, all dipped in butter. My mouth is drooling.

All I can say is Thank you Chris, family and friends for such an wonderful Thirtieth Birthday.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mits said...

Hi,

She got a promotion in her job, so she is celebrating with her friends.

===================================
Preeti
look4ward

Spillane Creative said...

Happy belated Birthday! You don't look thirty. I remember when we lived together and Ash told me how old you were and didn't believe her! So beautiful. And your hair is getting so long.